Re: [colorforth] colorforth 2.0a for stand-alone and Windows use

Hi Nick & Ray,

No, homef doesn't seem to be in there. I haven't looked into it any further, but the Jetway has a USB floppy anyway and the ASRock has a FDD controller that didn't work with previous colorforths--not even John Comeau's. Is there anywhere one can get documentation for hardware; there seems to be nothing of any use on manufacturer's websites? Looks as if USB is the only way to go, but I really need to learn colorForth before I can be of any help there...

Jason