Re: [colorforth] ColorForth Community Blog

The procedure for setting up an account is as follows:

1) go to http://colorforth.net

2) click on "register"

3) create an account as per instructions

as soon as I notice any new accounts added I will change their permissions
to "Author" which will allow you to post and manage posts made by you

Thanks for your help with this all.  More users are still needed.