Re: [colorforth] Rainbow Forth

First question is is Brad Nelson on this list?

If so thank you Brad.

I finally managed to find some time to look at Rainbow this week and it is very impressive, especially coming from someone who had never implemented a Forth before. There are definitely some design problems, but over all the C call interface is very well done. For calling some of the statemachine APIs like OpenGL, or Cairo graphics, it is quite suitable. With some minor modifications it could be ported to FreeBSD / Mac OS X on the syscall layer, though a full Objective-C bridge would be painful. (says from personal experience implementing Objective-C bridges in general).

I have a similar project in the perpetual state of re-development (on Mac OS X), and love the fact that someone actually found the time to release something like this. I'm currently fighting with building an ARM cross compiler, (ARM is a terrible architecture for Forth, but I've got too many dev kits to not touch it).
Has anyone looked at / attempted to port / write a colorforth for ARM?

Dave