MuP21 Bit interleaving and complementary polarity

Hello everybody,

  I ordered a MuP21 Development Kit from Offete and while waiting for it
  to arrive I take the chance to understand Chuck's MuP21-Code from
  More on Forth Engines Vol 18.

  What currently is unclear to me, is how the bit interleaving really works
  and how it works in conjunction with the complementary polarity scheme.

  Where are bits interleaved and toggled. In data? In adresses?
  What about branch targets.

  I would very much appreciate an up to date explanation...

Greetings,
     Ulrich

Ulrich Hoffmann, Uni Kiel        WWW: http://www.informatik.uni-kiel.de/~uho/
Institut f. Informatik,                     email: uho@informatik.uni-kiel.de
Preusserstr 1-9, D-24105 Kiel, Germany      Tel: +49 431 560426   Fax: 566143