Re: Complementary polarity scheme.

Jeff:
> It can get confusing when you are writting software on the PC that will
> will run on MuP21 and deal with opcodes there...  So it is easy to
> get caught in a mental loop when trying do design assemblers and
> compilers in the cross development arena.  Each time you shift
> mental viewpoint from the way the stuff will look to MuP21 when
> it is running, and the way it will look while still on the
> PC can get confusing.  If you AAAAA XOR twice it goes away,
> but if you do it again it comes back.

Mats:
Jeff, would be possible for you to explain Chuck's motive for using
complementary polarity in a way such that we all, when shifting
mental viewpoints, can be helped by thinking: Every other bit uses
a different polarity because <some logical reasoning>.

/Mats Eriksson  (Mats.Eriksson@eua.ericsson.se)