FAQ, data sheets & other info

On Fri, 14 Apr 1995, Dave Lowry wrote:

> I think we are in desperate need of a FAQ list!  I will volunteer to maintain
> the list if some others will volunteer to check it for accuracy.  Let's give
> Jeff a break from answering the same questions over and over.

As you know, the list is archived. The FAQ writer can use the archive
server to grep through the old messages by sending 'grep <egrep params>
latest/*' to MISC-request@pisa.rockefeller.edu .

Besides that, any information pertaining to the list can be stored in the
archive and can be accessed though the mail server.

I have set up the archive directory as accessible by http also --
http://pisa.rockefeller.edu:8080/MISC/ and conconted a README.html and an
Intro.html files.

> Topics?
> -My personal pet peeve is the P21 kit board assembly instructions.
> -Patterns vs. numbers and when to use what.
> -Correct memory map.
> -Permissible instruction order to avoid carry prop. problem, a! problem.

- Necessary additional HW to make the kit work
- Power supply solutions
- Benchmarks

> Any interest in this idea?

Yes. I have not played with the kit, due to reasons I outlined, so I am
unable to be the content provider, but I am willing to put some
administration effort to be the access provider.

--
Penio Penev <Penev@venezia.Rockefeller.edu> 1-212-327-7423