No Subject

MISC Readers,

Jeff Fox is distributing my 3d routines with his P21Forth 1.0.2.  Please
be advised that this was a very preliminary version of my code.  I have
since totally revised things to follow Silicon Graphics axis systems and
calling conventions.  Also, I've added true 3d clipping.

Currently there's only wireframe objects.  When I get a good, fast polygon
fill routine I'll add support for polygon based objects.

The 3d stuff was my first "real" project using Forth.  I'd appreciate
constructive criticism on my coding.  Thanks.

-Dave