Re: IMAP server for the list

On Thu, 11 May 1995, Penio Penev wrote:

> If you have an IMAP client (such as pine, ML, XLview, palm, maildrop,
> mailstorm) you can access the the MISC archive on the host
> pisa.rockefeller.edu as the folder list.MISC .
>
> Pine users may g)o to {pisa.rockefeller.edu/anonymous}list.MISC and/or
> include this folder description in their incomig folders collection.
>
> At the moment this is a frozen image as of today, but I'm working on
> posting each message as it is submitted. Stay tuned.

I belive everything is OK now. The messages are archived automatically.

For those with direct TCP connections to the internet, researching the old
issues, and finding information there should be much easier now.

BTW, I have made the latest F21 specs accessible via the archive server
as F21.specs, and as http://pisa.rockefeller.edu:8080/MISC/F21.specs

Enjoy,

--
Penio Penev <Penev@venezia.Rockefeller.edu> 1-212-327-7423