P8

Hi,

I just remembered, I think I have a use for the P8, If Jeff or Chuck could
email me.  I'm still however trying to figure out a good leading edge
application for the F21, any suggestions on what sort of product the F21
would do so well in, that it would cause people to by it?  (This I found
to be a problem because of the falling specs and rising competition,
overtime, and interfacing/programming peculularities).

Wayne Morellini
ba278@cq-pan.edu.au

By the way, good list, and the previouse suggestion about selling OKCAD, at
a profit, sounded good.