CPU edition of Byte

Hi,

I have before me the June 95 edition of Byte magazine, page 196.  They are
calling for comments on what we would like to see them publish on cpu's & cpu
technology.  This is an excellent opportunity for Chuck to discuss what he
has done and what he will be doing, what can be accomplished, and about
present designs, and as a part self promotion, attract the interest of
companies with bigger finances (Like Harris Semiconductor was).

I still have the article they did on the Novix years ago, and I definetly
think it might be a good opertunity.  I will be sending comments myself
God-Willing (with the way this system's been going down) shortly.

Yours Sincerely

Wayne Morellini

ba278@cq-pan.edu.au