re: mup21 ntsc--pal

Wayne,
i tried to send you email direct, but it bounced back.
An Australian company sell a tiny little board with a
big chip ion it, that is a ntsc to pal converter, for
about A$70 I think.  That's about US$50.
I don't have the details at home, but I'll post them
when I go to work.
I've got a mup21, and a student is setting up the
converter right now, so should know if it works real soon.
By the way, I asked him to figure out how to make
an rs-232 connection, so we can download stuff from
the PC, but he says he can't figure out how to do
it -- it appears that the docs supplied with the
mup21 are as clear as mud in this regard -- can
anyone supply us with simple steps and circuit diagram?
regards,
Barry Kauler
Australia FAX 9-3064596
EMAIL b.kauler@cowan.edu.au