Re: Has anybody got the Mup-21 working with Pal color?

>I have been using a tri-standard (NTSC/PAL/SECAM) TV set with the MuP21, and
>found that it also works in PAL mode, except the colours are transposed.
>So, before spending money and time, first try your PAL monitor and see if the
>colours are acceptable.
>Christophe

I have used a double standard TV set NTSC/PAL (Brazilian PAL-M, that is).
I can confirm that it works in PAL mode, only that all colors are shown
as grey values.
I have also acquired (but not yet tested) a 40US$ NTSC-PAL transcoder.
Actually, what I bought was the 80$ unit which has an additional wireless
link to the TV set. As I said, not tested sofar.
As concerns the portable TV, I am also still looking for one. I have been
told that the LCD one Chuck Moore used is too small let you read
Dr.Ting/Jeff Fox' fonts properly. Anyone who tried a LCD TV and was able
to read the fonts - I'ld like to know about it.

Klaus Blass
Rio de Janeiro
klaus@visualnet.com.br