What's the latest on the F21??

It's been a while since I heard anything about the F21.  I'm finally getting
dug out from some other projects to the point where I'll be wanting to play
around with computer music and Forth again.  About a year ago, I decided to buy
a Motorola 56K signal processing board, but I got interested in something else
(genetic algorithms and the futures markets) and have been playing with that
for a year.  I'm taking a derivatives pricing class; that's over in June and
then I'll have some free time again.
--
M. Edward Borasky

If there's nothing to astrology, how come so many famous men were born
on holidays?