MISC

Dear MISC readers:

I would like to suggest that someone volunteer to be the remote
administrator of the MISC mail list.  Penio has provided the
site and on-site administration and I have been the remote
administrator for the last couple of years.

It doesn't take up a lot of time.  Most of the time there is no trafic
and you don't even know it exists.  When it has been a long time since
anything has been posted however some of the subscriber's addresses
become invalid and each post generates some diagnostic messages that
I get.

So I have to spend time reading these diagnostic messages and then
deleting old expired addresses from the lists.  If you happen to get
unsubscribed some time you will get a mail message (if your mail address
becomes valid again with some time limit) that you were un-subscribed.

I would have more time to post information to MISC if I wasn't also
responsible for this administrative job.  It is not that I am not glad
that I did it, I am just suggesting that perhaps someone else might
want to try providing this service for a while.

You can post you desire to be an administrator to this mail list here,
and Penio can help set you up with administrative privleges and a
list of commands and instructions that you can use.  I can also help
with getting someone started.

Anyone interested?

Jeff Fox

jeff@itvcorp.com       the iTV Corporation