Re: MISC administration

On Thu, 10 Oct 1996, Jeff Fox wrote:

> I would like to suggest that someone volunteer to be the remote
> administrator of the MISC mail list.  Penio has provided the
> site and on-site administration and I have been the remote
> administrator for the last couple of years.
>
> It doesn't take up a lot of time.  Most of the time there is no trafic
> and you don't even know it exists.  When it has been a long time since
> anything has been posted however some of the subscriber's addresses
> become invalid and each post generates some diagnostic messages that
> I get.

I can definitely be the "remote" admin of the MISC list.  I do administer
several other ones, and it will be easier for me to track down local
problems, that a remote admin hasn't been able to do.

So, If I don;t head from anyone within two days, I'm assuming everyone
agrees.  meanwhiles, I' let Jeff of the hook -- we need more info, not
more administration.

Cheers,

--
Penio Penev <Penev@pisa.Rockefeller.edu> 1-212-327-7423