Re: Speculation on ARM licensed by DRAM companies

    Jack> Robert J. Brown said:
    >> they scrapped all my work and are programming the thing in
    >> assembler with 3 programmers to replace me.  Seems so dumb,
    >> since the cpu was designed to run threaded languages,
    >> espectially Forth.  Too bad too, because I had already enhanced
    >> John's cross assembler, written an ANSI Forth cross compiler
    >> based on e-Forth, and written a multitasker for the cpu core.

    Jack> 	But of course, Robert. You demonstrated to them that
    Jack> you were constructing a system only a genius could
    Jack> comprehend and maintain, so they fired you and hired three
    Jack> guys who were "pretty good".

    Jack> 	I hope you weren't terribly surprised when it happened
    Jack> :-)

    Jack> 		- Jax

Would you like to see some of the code?  I do not think it was
"genius-only" class code.  Maybe to write it initially, but certainly
not to understand it.  :-)

Of course, you too have been down this road as well...

\ The Apogee-D2 multitasker.
	$Id: rr-tasker.4th,v 1.21 1996/12/03 04:32:03 rj Exp $

[ Removed due to intellectual properties disputes at the request of the
poster. The maintainer]

--
--------  "And there came a writing to him from Elijah"  [2Ch 21:12]  --------
Robert Jay Brown III  rj@eli.wariat.org  http://eli.wariat.org  1 847 705-0424