Re: Speculation on ARM licensed by DRAM companies

    >> Would you like to see some of the code?  I do not think it was
    >> "genius-only" class code.  Maybe to write it initially, but
    >> certainly not to understand it.  :-)
    >>
    >> Of course, you too have been down this road as well...
    >>
    >> ---------------- cut here ----------------
    >>
    >> \ The Apogee-D2 multitasker.  $Id: rr-tasker.4th,v 1.21
    >> 1996/12/03 04:32:03 rj Exp $

    Jack> 	Forth code, in which we toss off a whole multitasker
    Jack> as you have here, is certainly guru code, and Forth guru
    Jack> code at that!

    Jack> 	Out in the wide world, Forth has vanished with hardly
    Jack> a ripple. It comforts me that some of the 30-somethings with
    Jack> whom I work have *heard* of Forth; rare are the
    Jack> 20-somethings who have.

Tell them to hit "STOP-A" on their Sun workstations and have at it! :->

(With thanks to Mitch Brady for making Forth the most wideley deployed
language shipped in the ROM of a desktop machine.)

--
--------  "And there came a writing to him from Elijah"  [2Ch 21:12]  --------
Robert Jay Brown III  rj@eli.wariat.org  http://eli.wariat.org  1 847 705-0424