i21 in Sanyo TV?

Thanks to Jeff for posting the very interesting talk by Charles Moore.

While searching for news on iTV, I noticed (on a Price Waterhouse page)
that iTV has gotten a second round of funding from Sanyo. I also see that
Sanyo is making internet enabled TV's:
http://www.sanyo.co.jp/koho/hypertext4-eng/9609news-e/0909int.html
I wonder then, is this where  we will see the first i21 based products, or is
iTV's Pegasus still on track?  Is a product release date in sight?  Are any
comments allowed? ;-)

Cheers,
Mark
 Mark Tillotson -- Head, Mechanical Design Group
   CTF Systems Inc.                Ph:       (604) 941-8561
   15-1750 McLean Ave.             Fax:      (604) 941-8565
   Port Coquitlam, B.C.            email:    markt@ctf.com
   Canada V3C 1M9                  Web Page: http://www.ctf.com