Re: intro

In message <19971102061149.10738.qmail@hotmail.com> "Sean Vincent" writes:

> I apologize if I'm barging in on discussions that I have no knowledge of
> .   I subscribed to the MISC mailing list because I have a strong
> interest in a drive to make more efficient software instead of buying
> heftier hardware.  Is anyone else here? Do I have to have a CS degree to
> follow along?

You're welcome Sean. We all have that interest and most of us are waiting to
hear from Jeff Fox and company at Ultra Technology Inc. regarding the new
F21 chip. I know that there is at least two more devices on the stocks out
there and information about those is also awaited.

My interests lie in processors for High Integrity Controllers. The Stack
Computer concept seems most suitable for this.

--
Paul E. Bennett ................... <peb@transcontech.co.uk>
Transport Control Technology Ltd.   <http://www.tcontec.demon.co.uk/>