Re: oversampling

> Be careful with assumptions about efficiency of biological systems. We
> have been underestimating them for centuries. Can _you_ make
> deep-submicron liter-sized defect-tolerant nonbrittle systems which work
> for many decades, delivering at least 10^18 Ops @ 20 W?
>
> Seems quite a lot of quite unique specs, eh?

Please be careful when replying...not everything I say is to be taken as
verbatim opinion.  Many of my words are in sarcasm (sp?).

Some people take things just way too seriously.

                            -| TEAM DOLPHIN |-
                    Chief Architect and Project Founder
                       (web page under construction)

                 PGP 5.0 Public Key Available Upon Request.