news

Dear MISC readers:

I am officially on vacation right now.  Just checking in on my email.
Chuck is still busy at iTV working on i21.  Meanwhile the iTV
Corporation has moved from San Mateo down to Atherton.  We are in
the process of getting new phone lines and new phone numbers.
If you haven't checked out the iTV website since it just said
"we deliver the internet to everyone" then you should.   There are
now descriptions of the company, the products, the chip at
www.itvc.com

I have been working on reorganizing my website.  I registered a
virtual domain name and am working on setting up web shopping there.
www.ultratechnology.com  There is work in progress there.

I am thinking about getting the next F21 prototype and will discuss
the details with Chuck when I return from vacation.  I may also
see if I can get access to some of the older i21 chips at iTV.

The MISC mail list has bee so dry for so long that I have wondered
if it still existed.  iTV has setup a couple of website discussions
groups (since you can do email and web browsing on the itv products
you can only get into a news group if presented though a web interface.)
however I have yet to publish their address in MISC.  Joe
setup one on itv, one on P21 and one on F21 as I recall.  No one knows
about them yet so no one has visited them. try:
http://blue.itvc.com:8080/~misc

Jeff Fox