Great online store

Yes, the online store is the best thing yet!  Of course, the two
things I looked at are unavailable as yet, but I perhaps that's to be
expected since the site's just started.  I was very keen on the FPGA
design-your-own-chip (specially on one of those ones that has eeprom,
ram and rom built into it!).  I also looked for F21 datasheets which
are apparently free on the website, but were not listed there.

Berwyn Hoyt

> Take a look at the current products and send me some email about
> future products etc.  I invite some comments in the mail list as
> well.
>
> Jeff Fox

Berwyn Hoyt: BLHoyt@xtra.co.nz
1 Betts Ave
Masterton
New Zealand

Thought for the day:
    Advertising (n): the science of arresting the human
    intelligence for long enough to get money from it.
           -- Stephen Leacock.