Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 18:51:12 -0400 (EST)
Subject: Re: online store
From: Ray Gardiner <ray@hdc.com.au>
To: MISC@pisa
ReSent-From: Penio Penev <penev>

On Thu, 13 Aug 1998, Jeff Fox wrote:
>Dear MISC readers:
>
>To make it easier for people to get access to MISC chips, kits,
>and software, I setup an online Store at the website.  Earlier
>in the year I registered the domain name UltraTechnology.com.

Congratulations on the store opening!... I just bought some F21's
for the cpu collection.  :-)  I hope that by doing this I can
provide you with some encouragement to push ahead with the F21
and later I guess the I21 might even become available.

I have been programming in Forth for longer than I care to think
and it's very frustrating to see wasteful inferior software tools
being used while the most brilliant solution lies underused and
misunderstood by many.

The eventual availabilty of the F21 won't change that, but I,
and no doubt many others will use the F21 to produce products
that are low-cost, efficient, and elegant solutions.

Sorry if I'm raving a little, but I think I see a glimmer of
light on the Forth horizon.  Again, keep up the good work..

--
Ray Gardiner ray@hdc.com.au