Re: MISC-d Digest V98 #37

>> Well, actually, they wouldn't let me do it, I thought it would have
made
>> a nifty small OS emulator, so I emailed the manager of Business
>> was the last I heard of him ;)
>
>You could always use my kernel... ;)

Do you mean you have a emulation Kernal of the Palm OS, or are you
talking about the Dolphin project?

I thought that Java or etc Kernals would be helpfull,  what about a
Mup20 board for the pilot (or a Mup20 pilot).  I've got respect for you
writing a emulation of an OS unassisted is a pretty big job.

By the way what is happenening with the Misc ITv machines, I wouldn't
mind writing a bit of code for that handheld machine.  What do you guys
think, write programs etc for the Handheld?

Now we have the role your own processor gizmo's are there any RTX/Novix
derivatives or (I heard) Mup21/16 cells.  Would it be possible to have a
public (free) release of the ITv handheld reference and processor if
something happened to the company?

Have a good day, got to go.

Wayne.