Re: MISC-d Digest V98 #37

On Thu, 3 Sep 1998, Wayne Morellini wrote:

> Well, actually, they wouldn't let me do it, I thought it would have made
> a nifty small OS emulator, so I emailed the manager of Business
> development (I previosly tried to find a chaocalate Bilby for him to
> give to his kid for easter), got to plug Chuck's Misc, strangely that
> was the last I heard of him ;)

You could always use my kernel... ;)

> Actually they were reflective and power consumption is down to around 10
> or 27mw I think,  Though I wouldn't mind 100Mw projection system, we'd

Anyone up for a good Star Trek marathon?! :)  Where's that subwoofer?

> be able to play games on the surface of th3e Moon (I also used to be in
> the Vectrex news group, discussing laser systems :).

Moon-bounce ham radio is even better... ;)  Though I've never performed
moonbounce with my own equipment, I know someone who has.  And it's spooky
hearing the exact same transmission you sent come back to you 1.5 seconds
later.

      KC5TJA/6     |                  -| TEAM DOLPHIN |-
        DM13       |                  Samuel A. Falvo II
    QRP-L #1447    |          http://www.dolphin.openprojects.net