Re: MISC personal computers

dirnfir wrote:

> Don't forget the "slightly cheaper" part though.

Remember: the dezine cycle will take us at least a year. The specs I gave will
be low end by then. :P Of course the Sub Etha tranciever will still be sci-fi...
But usefull for signalling passing flying saucers! ( Don't forget to bring your
towel! :) Lets see if we can license a subnotebook design from SONY or Toshiba
or somebody and refit it with our processor... I'll get to work on the sub-etha
stuff, its my specialty! :)

> >A copy of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the galixy burned into ROM... =P

Okay, a 28 gig drive and use gzip compression... That should do it...

--
"We come in cubes!"
        - The Borg

atc.peon.net/~cyborg/