Re: Re: MISC personal computers

I agree, build it for the geeks, and don't worry much about marketing
(at least at first) If people want it, fine. if they don't fine. At
least I will have it and I won't have to listen to my pc's fan anymore! ;-)
Well i hope it doesn't have any moving parts. (I might have to make an
exception for a hard drive,) but would rather avoid that too if possible...
If there is a well documented open source OS, that others could easily write
applications for, then it would probably take on a life of it's own.
-lon