Re: UltraRisc

G'day, mate (yes, we say that in Canada, as well);

>I have to admit I couldn't follow your attachment.

Not too surprising, considering the verrry different approaches that
we are taking (in  fact I completely disagree with your choices wrt
15 opcodes) -- spend a few extra minutes, and check-out the FORTH
programming language -- it'll make a lot more sense, then...

>Have you a plain english version?

I can't make it any plainer without becoming tiresomely verbose!  I
was attempting to be as succinct as possible:  it's not a tutorial,
it's a distillation.  My expected audience is comprised of people who
are thoroughly familiar with FORTH precepts + conventions.

cheers   - vic