crackpot ideas and crazy stories

Dear MISC mail list readers:

I have been thinking that now that I am not too concerned about being
fired from iTV for saying anything about our projects in public that
was not official published by someone else at iTV I should have some
fun with that.  Any opinions?

People find the stories that I have told hard to believe.  I have
never told any of the good ones.  It could be fun if not a little
dangerous.

>Things like video and Radar and optical fibers look fast to most computers but
>they look slow on the inside of our chips, even in .8u technology!  If
>we had a .15 micron, or diamond instead of silicon it really gets scarry.

After studying rigourous zen and martial arts practices for fourty years
I used to say that I was no longer afraid of anything except beautiful
women, but to tell the truth I did become quite frightened by those little
F21 as lowly as they are.  Netscape said that I had "war stories" at
my web site.  I was thinking of putting such a document there.  The story
about the CIA's for the stolen Russian military software and the F21 really
did scare me and should scare you too!

Intelectually I knew that those were the sort of people who might be
the first to buy your technology.  I just didn't realize that they
would be the only ones. ;-)

Should I put the new cult page off the war stories page or the other way
around?

the Fox
-------