MuP21 Kit

I also have a MuP21 kit and am having a few problems that maybe someone could help with.  I have
finished building the kit and have checked some of the points which the instuctions suggest (with an
anolog voltmeter/an oscilloscope is next).  The address lines appear to be switching but I have no
signal from the video pin.  There also appears to be data flowing across the data pins.

Nothing comes on screen when connected to a PC with a serial cable using the enclosed software.

This is my first SBC project but I was extremely careful and checked (doubly and triply) all power
and ground points prior to installing the chips.

Any suggestions.

Eric Gerstenberger