Re: Funding

> Hmmmmm....
>
> This funding thing has got me thinking again (oi!). I'm fine with the idea
> of funding/helping Jeff but maybe it needs broadening a little: A MISC fund
> for those in need of the cashflow in order to contribute some hard/software
> to the concept. This would help concentrate and coordinate the efforts to
> bring the technology into the light.
> Maybe Jeff could take the role of treasurer or maybe someone else on this list.
> This could also contribute to advertising and publishing costs of material.
> I know, it sounds like 'we need a MISC association/committee'. What do you
> think?
>

> Regards,
>
> Luis.

There are a few alternatives (as always). One interesting way to organize this
kind of effort is the way proposed by KOSH. This structure tries to deal with
the problems imposed by buisness vs open. Not much tested as of yet though.
Might however be worth consideration.
See http://www.kosh.net (oops, seems to be down at the moment). This structure
is probably not of any use for any acute actions, but perhapse could provide a
structure for a long-term effort.

Regards

	//Silver