Re: Funding

Hmmmmm....

This funding thing has got me thinking again (oi!). I'm fine with the idea
of funding/helping Jeff but maybe it needs broadening a little: A MISC fund
for those in need of the cashflow in order to contribute some hard/software
to the concept. This would help concentrate and coordinate the efforts to
bring the technology into the light.
Maybe Jeff could take the role of treasurer or maybe someone else on this list.
This could also contribute to advertising and publishing costs of material.
I know, it sounds like 'we need a MISC association/committee'. What do you
think?

Regards,

Luis.