From: Mike Simon [mailto:mlsimon@mail.rkd.snds.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 1999 3:48 PM
To: john_g@cibolo.com
Subject: Jeff's test board for F21 -Reply

(JFox)

.... requiring lots of code to work right the first time to do anything....

===========================

Jeff in case you are listening. I put lots of stuff on my prototype
boards.  I ALWAYS design so that it doesn't require lots of code
to work right the first time to do anything....

I'm not smart enough to do something that stupid.

Simon
Mike Simon
Sundstrand Aerospace
POB 7002