Re: I'm back from a great vacation

 Welcome back, Jeff!

I' m pleased that you had a great vacation.

Your post raises many important questions. As you may have followed, many of
these issues were discussed on the list over the past month; and many creative
ideas emerged.

I've got some heavy duty deadlines that I'm trying to meet now myself, but
I'll try to share my thoughts about specific points in your post over the next
few days. And I'm sure that many of your other devoted supporters will as
well. My sense is that there is a strong commitment to help you see F21
through to success.

Best wishes,

Lloyd