F21 test PCB

Jeff,

Thanks for the reference to Jameco for the surface mount
clcc socket.

for the test jumpers, I have some Starconn samples that my be good for this.
They are two row headers and sockets that
surface mount to a PC board.  They are aimed at disk drive makers, so they
are small--2mm spacing.  See attached .jpg.

John G Austin TX

lowfatF21jumperconnector.jpg

lowfatF21jumperconnectorpartnum.jpg