RE: MMX-MISC

As I understand it,
Ultra Technology's video coprocessor in the F21 chip is
not constrained by the I/O or memory speed for some operations
like converting video out data to analog voltage to drive a monitor.
Besides that, the Forth words run on a Forth machine to do video memory
calculations like AND OR NOT.  Besides that, the reason that
memory speed is the main video speed limit is that the F21 processor
and video coprocessor is very fast hardware clock speed compared to
a MMX chip.

John G
Austin