would be good.

From: sz <sz@uc.ru>
>I could explain it in not more than three pages, if you interested.

Ahhm, I think that would be good, you sort of lost me there a bit.  From the
sounds of it, it sounds simular to a 3D bitmap idea I had.  In the idea I
had a compression scheme for eliminating hollow space and from surfaces,
would that help?  Given the size of the screen and compaction would a 20-bit
processor be able to do a nice 3D shooter, given 32-bits could more be done?

WM> OK But what do techniques like 3D bitmaps and the new Voxels
architechures
WM> take?
Ok. It takes not so much from CPU mights.
Octree-based approach needs division by two when descending tree,
multiplication to determine fitting into level-of-detail, scalar product to
get voxel's visual information and one division for projection.
Division could be non-floating point.

Thanks

Wayne