Over the hills and far away

What happened?

What happened to that flurry of activity some months ago? I'm at a loss for words.
There we were all ready to take on the world with our MISC banners and then phut, fizzle. Nada.
So many offers of help to the cause, and Jeff personally, and now this, the void. I come back from a long haul overseas and I find nothing. I began the thread with the t-shirt idea and will now do so. If you are ready, and willing, please make yourself known. If you have stopped trying, the battle is lost.

Luis.