Re: FORTH / F'EATH [WAS: Over the hills and far away]

At 15:46 19990615 -0700, Eugene Leitl wrote:
>Jaap van Ganswijk writes:
>
> > it again. Well it was just an experiment. Real people use mailing lists...
>
>Right, but *are* there Forth mailing lists?

You can set one up for free at:
http://www.egroups.com/
http://www.listbot.com/
(I have very good experiences with the first one).

You can also search for existing mailing-lists at:
http://www.lizts.com/
(But no Forth-list, it seems).

Newsgroups:
>          [local] alt.fan.dean-stark.comp.lang.forth an obsession with dean stark.
>[faq!] [local] comp.lang.forth discussion about forth.
>[faq!] [local] comp.lang.forth.mac the csi macforth programming environment.
>          [local] de.comp.lang.forth forth, anwendungen in forth, forth-hardware.
>          [local] fido7.su.forth fidonet su.forth - forth language (moderated)
>          [local] fj.comp.lang.forth discussion about forth.
>          [local] relcom.comp.lang.forth inter-network, forth programming language.
>          [local] relcom.fido.su.forth fidonet, forth language.
>          [local] z-netz.sprachen.forth forth-forum

Groeten/Greetings,
Jaap

-- Chip Directory
-- http://www.chipdir.com/chipdir/
-- And about 30 mirror sites world-wide.
--
-- New mirror site in Indiana, USA:
-- http://www.i-r.net/chipdir/