Re: MISC-d Digest V99 #100

Jeff Fox wrote:

> >  e. tcp/ip ppp slip and other protocals - big book stores or linux
> >sites  print the details
>
> >I need a FORTH based Ethernet TCP/IP stack.
> >A suggestion for an ISA based card would be helpful as well.
> >
> >I am using F-PC. I have $$$$ but not too much time.
> >
> >Any suggestions? Skip Carter is working on one but it is not done.

If you still need one, I'd be glad to put in the man-hours. =) I don't have
enough test-equipment though and I'd need some simulation software to calculate
all the currents and voltages... What processor are you looking at?

--
Computation is more powerfull than mathematics.

users.erols.com/alangrimes/