"the ladies' auxilliary" [WAS: questions (about x21)]

> My question to Jeff and Chuck is: Do you want
> guys like me embarking on fund-raising activities
> and other donations of effort in the first place?

My questions to Jeff and Chuck are:

- How receptive are you to constructive crticism?  Harsh words can
often conceal excellent intentions...  Can you accept the risk and
ego-blow of editorialization and correction of what others [who are
not part of your privileged inner-circle] find to be deficiencies in
your documentation?

- How prepared are you to establish clear boundaries wrt what you
consider to be your intellectual property?  Keep any proprietary
secrets as you wish/must, but evading *crucial* 'newbie'-type
questions (like mine) results in the perception that you are either:
A) full of shit, or  B) establishing a new elite priesthood --
neither of which is in accord with the FORTH / MISC philosophy, and
neither of which I think  to be true!

> My question to the MISC list is: How many of you would
> actually kick in some cash in support of fund-raising,
> how much, and for what deliverables?

I am already on record as supporting the T-shirt idea, say, 3 shirts
@$US33 each?  I would gladly purchase a copy of *decent* F21 doc --
particularly if it was rolled into a "2's-complement cookbook" for
$US99.

Other voluntary contributions?  I dunno;  Print- and web-publishing
skills?  PCB fab?  It all depends on fate...  Who knows what other
members of this list may be able to contribute?

> I want to and ultimately will build a stack computer.
> I would rather it were F21-based for various reasons.

For various reasons, I have absolutely no use for the F21, yet still
wish to support the effort to the best of my meager abilities and
resources, purely for the personal satisfaction of intellectual
stimulation.

cheers   - vic