Why can't you guys not even properly run a mailing list?

Hi,

I just got some personal answers to reactions I thought I had posted
to the list, but a short examination showed that I had walked in the
old trap again of just clicking the reply button without changing the
to-address, that this brain-dead mailing list still requires.
I already complained about this years ago, but the people that run
this mailing list are obviously as thick as some people around the
kernel of the MISC-processor are.

Okay, being an ingenieur (that's master of science here in the
Netherlands) I think in solutions and not in problems of ideals.

I propose that either:
1. The list manager finally resolves the problem.
2. We transfer the list to egroups or another such service.
   I'm prepared to manage the new list.
3. We do as described in point 2 and change the subject of
   the list to computer (processor) architecture in general.

For the time being I'll resend my own messages and redirect the
replies I got (after I've checked that they don't include anything
that would be indiscrete to redirect).

Groeten/Greetings,
Jaap

-- Chip Directory
-- http://www.chipdir.com/chipdir/
-- http://www.fh-kl.de/~rscherer/chipdir/ - New in Germany
-- And about 30 other mirror sites world-wide...