Re: MISC

> >The _real_ minimum instruction set is one with a
> >subtract-and-branch-when-negative instruction btw.
> >

> Eugene Styer mentions six 'one instruction computers' at
> <http://eagle.eku.edu/faculty/styer/oisc.html>

Well - if you look at them closely it becomes obvious that
the six machines are after all just flavours of two ideas.

1) The move machine
2) subtract, branch

The mentioned "subtract" machine is a combination of both.

However I dont really consider 1) as a one instruction machine.
After all it is just a fancy way of doing microcoding. A move
to the PC is after all not just a move, but a JMP. And thus
you already have two instructions. The same goes for the ALU
stuff.