Re: How uncommon is my viewpoint?

Hi MISC readers:

I said I wouldn't comment to any posts with the
subject Greg's Question.  Greg started a new thread so
I thought I would make one comment:

Greg Alexander wrote:
> Is this a common viewpoint?  Are there a lot of people who like MISC but
> are not on the small list of people who Jeff doesn't insult?
> Or is it as
> Jeff thinks it is that everyone who hates him hates MISC?

I would say you are one in a thousand, maybe I will be suprised
to learn that you are not.

I have no doubt that you "hate" me as you have told me so so
many times today.  I also know that you claim to _______ love
MISC but add that you hate me.  You hate me because you
don't think I did enough for you and because I have objected
to your calling me a liar and cultist and you feel you have
the right to insult people but hate anyone who might insult you
back.

> Because if we realize that we love MISC and that MISC is going nowhere
> with Jeff at the helm, we might be able to take it places ourselves.

Didn't know I was at the helm of MISC.  I have never seen it that
way.  I am pretty focused on my company and my chip.  I hear
so much about everyone else's designs that maybe one of them
would like to take the wheel.   I am not steering the
MISC mail list so if someone thinks steering is needed then
someone better take the wheel of MISC.  I am not interested.
I nominated I would not run.  If elected I would not serve.
I have other things to deal with.  I will also pass on the
other job that Greg feels I should be doing, providing support
him on P21 while listening to his insults.

Jeff Fox