How uncommon is my viewpoint?

I happen to think that MISC is great, and I'd love to use the x21 chips.
But since the documentation sucks they aren't really usable without
interacting with Jeff (which is not an option) or Ting (who doesn't answer
questions thoroughly or accurately, I think he doesn't care at all about
his english audience -- I wish I'd known that before, that Jeff's an
asshole and that Ting doesn't care about this part of his customer base).

Is this a common viewpoint?  Are there a lot of people who like MISC but
are not on the small list of people who Jeff doesn't insult?  Or is it as
Jeff thinks it is that everyone who hates him hates MISC?

Because if we realize that we love MISC and that MISC is going nowhere
with Jeff at the helm, we might be able to take it places ourselves.