[Fwd: UltraTechnology.com website inaccessible]

   [I didn't see this turn up on the MISC list, so I am
    resending.  Sorry if this is the second copy you've
    seen.  The UltraTechnology.com website has now been
    nonexistent for 48 hours from where I sit.  Anyone
    know what's up? - mw]

I haven't been able to hit the UltraTechnology website
for about 24 hours, and I saw some other traffic here
indicating someone was having trouble with the e-mail address
Fox@UltraTechnology.com.  Did the potential termination of
public access to the UT site described below occur rather
quickly, or is there just a technical difficulty at the
webhost?

NS.VALUE.NET indicates the IP address for UltraTechnology.com
is 209.182.128.10.  This is the system vhost0.value.net.  I can
touch a webserver on this system so, it don't look so good for
seeing UT on the web ...

Mark Walker