4-Jeff, and monthly email.

I would just like to say that Jeff is a great resource for Misc (In a good
sense).

He has done more for Misc then anybody but Chuck and Ting (though he has
done more here for us).

He is a doer and we should appreciate what he has done, he devotes free time
and resources to Misc and the list.  He has sacrificed a lot personally for
Misc, and given us a lot to talk about.  That is why we respect him, because
he has done, and done more than the rest of us.  He even answers questions
on other's products though he doesn't have to.

We should remember that Jeff origionally set up this list so that he
wouldn't have to personally answer all the questions on misc (f21) to every
one individually.  It is here so we can discuss, and answer questions that
we know the answers to.

Jeff can't do everthing here himself, he has to have time to earn money,
live and do Misc things.  The time we take from him here delays f21.  Even
Chuck and Ting don't give out there email here, why, proabably because they
would be to swamped to do other things (like misc)?

We have been dissapionted by many things that have happened in the past (the
long delay on Mup21, ost overuns, 21 bits, the manual, the boards, itv's
quietness, products? etc etc etc).  But is is only ourselves that can do it.

One problem is that we don't have much to focus on at the moment (like a
product to hack or Misc VOS).

Having said all this it would be good to have a monthly update posting to
keep us interested, but Jeff is the only person with inside info to do this.
  What do you all think?

Thanks
Wayne.