Re: 4-Jeff, and monthly email.

> We should remember that Jeff originally set up this list

I remember no such thing, but then I am a (relative) newcomer...  In
fact I once said:  "it's a MISC list, not the Jeff Fox show!"

I still stand by that remark;  if my viewpoint has no validity, then
please cancel my subscription, and do everyone a favor by re-titling
the list 'X21', or something equally less misleading.  I thought that
the whole point was to encourage the exchange of minimalist-computing
ideas, regardless of origin or flavor?

> The time we take from him here delays f21.

I do my best to take very little of Jeff's time -- the fact that he
chooses to waste so much of his time on overly-verbose responses is
his responsibility, not mine.

cheers   - vic