Re: 4-Jeff, and monthly email.

Firstly my apologies for the delay, I have just found my missing email (my
account devides the inbox into pages of 100 and poped it on another page).

>From: "vic plichota" <atsvap@cgo.wave.ca>

> > We should remember that Jeff originally set up this list
>
>I remember no such thing, but then I am a (relative) newcomer...  In
>fact I once said:  "it's a MISC list, not the Jeff Fox show!"
Firstly no, no ,no etc.  I'm not dissagreeing with you, I'm saying it was
put up so people could discuss everything Misc, rather than just email Jeff
personally (there was lots).

Your comments on Minimalist computing, I think we should discuss Forth
computers in general as well (as a side line).

> > The time we take from him here delays f21.
>
>I do my best to take very little of Jeff's time -- the fact that he
(I know, but I'm just making general comments on things that have happened
over the years generally).

>cheers   - vic

Cheers
Wayne.