Re: Misc list info (Was Re: p16 is VHDL)

   From:
          Jaap van Ganswijk <ganswijk@xs4all.nl>

   Sorry, if I ever spoke wrong of Dr. Ting. This sounds serious!

   Since you're the only one of the three God-like creatures
   that talks to us ordinary (and down to earth) people, can you
   tell us in layman terms what the implications of this revolution
   are?

---
   And why is seemingly important information for the MISC
   community presented first to the Forth idiots society (whoes
   members only have a marginal interest in the subject matter
   since Forth can be run on many platforms) and not presented
   here first, where the genuine MISC afficianados linger.

   (Just asking this as a lowly reporter for the Chipdir Daily...)

Extemely good point Jaap!  Why are we left out?  A lot goes on in other
(somewhat hostile) groups (like forth news groups) that we don't really get
to hear about here.  I don't really have time to keep track of different
groups (this is the only one I really allow and follow on my system), so it
is a shame so much Misc stuff happens elsewhere.  If all the forth chips
where represented on this list it would be much better (SH-Boom, RTX, Novix
compatables and numerouse other ones) even just people who want to discuss
them, or company representatives.  I feel like getting in contact with the
variouse companies to see if they would like to include the list's details
at there sites.  If people would like this to be more of a "forthtech"
(forth stack native chips and hardware) we could get them to contribute and
refer some of their customers here.  I don't know about you but I would
rather prefer some stack based computer stuff here rather than dead silence
and some of the other stuff that comes up.  What do you guys think?

How is the Faq going any way?

Wayne